esto no es futbol es un trabajo del colegio:
when we get to ica on our study trip, we first went to eat and then we went to see how the whine. then we get to the hotel to register and i get with my friends Marco and Giuseppe.
then we went to do sandboard and see the huacachina.
the next day we went to Paracas and islas ballestas. We also saw the ''Candelabro'' and buy lots of things and i bought for all my family and a t-shirt for me that said why a beer is better than a woman.
On the night we celebrate Wilfredo's birthday and we did karaoke.
We ate pizza and I couldn't sleep that night.
The next day We went to Tacama (whine fabric) and i bought a whine.
That day we get to lima in the night and I saw my room again.
the next day I didn't have school.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario